|Reverend Raymond A. Merriweather - Pastor
Welcome to First Baptist Church of Darby. It is our goal to promote a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and help people get to know Him better. Our church is for all people who want to know more about God, grow in their walk with Him, and find fellowship and encouragement. "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighthy God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." ( Isaiah 9:6 - NIV )
Our members have a genuine desire to serve and honor God. We invite you to discover what God is doing at First Baptist Church of Darby and look forward to greeting you when we gather for worship on Sunday Mornings. You will find a place for every member of your family to learn the Word of God.
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:33 NIV. God wants you to know that you are always welcome in the house of the Lord. Don't always listen to others, but trust in God. We hope your online experience will give you a picture of who we are, why we are here, and how you can be a part of it. Our doors are open wide to those who want to discover the joy of loving and being loved by God. Thank you for visiting our website today and please come again.
Below is our church schedule - Please come and Worship with us on Sunday Mornings.
- Morning Prayer - 7:00 AM Sunday Morning
- Sunday Church School - 8:30 AM Sunday Morning
- Morning Worship - 9:30 AM Sunday Morning
- Holy Communion - 4th Sunday - 9:30 AM
- Prayer Meeting - 12:00 Noon and 7:00 PM Wednesday
- Bible Class - 12:30 PM and 8:00 PM Wednesday
- Baptism - 9:00 AM 1st Sunday
- Evangelism - 7:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday
- Noon Day Prayer - 12:00 Noon Tuesday and Thursday
- New Members Class - 8:30 AM Sunday Mornings